Sunday, March 22, 2009

Resilient is just a fancy word for vinyl.


Perhaps my favorite of the flooring choices - the "resilient" (vinyl) wood-like planks we laid in the kids bathroom. Purchased from Home Depot @ $1.89 sq ft., we got the Allure TrafficMaster in Hickory and I love it! Thank you Candice Olsen for the faux wood inspiration.
Miles found a use for the ugly tub and Avery got right to work cleaning her new floor.

4 comments:

jen said...

Wow, no joke you guys have been busy! It looks great! You must saving some serious cash by doing it yourselves.

Erick & Norma said...

The progress you guys have made on the house is amazing! We know who we are going to call if we ever decide to build our own house :) By the way, Erick and I LOVE the green, we think it looks great!

amy Woolace said...

I gotta say you two are very impressive! You have taken on a huge challenge and are succeeding! Very Nice work Doc!

sara said...

vinyl? seriously? it looks good!