Lynn! AAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK, it is sooooo beautiful!!!!!! I am so Washington green with envy at your gorgeous plans! Sorry I missed your call the other day. I'll try to call you later this week when things settle down (busy busy busy wee children.)
That was fast! Man, you guys move quickly. Looks like a beautiful neighborhood. I love to see that Avery refuses to admit that she is in the NW and still wears skirts and sandals. I remember a time when you went what seemed like years without anything other than sandals. Daughter like Mother. :)
3 comments:
Lynn! AAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK, it is sooooo beautiful!!!!!! I am so Washington green with envy at your gorgeous plans! Sorry I missed your call the other day. I'll try to call you later this week when things settle down (busy busy busy wee children.)
Love the pics, miss you guys!
-Kirsten
That was fast! Man, you guys move quickly. Looks like a beautiful neighborhood.
I love to see that Avery refuses to admit that she is in the NW and still wears skirts and sandals. I remember a time when you went what seemed like years without anything other than sandals. Daughter like Mother. :)
wow-that was fast! looks good so far and i can't wait to see what's next!
Post a Comment